GlobalLogic is seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will have a solid understanding of how demand generation activities and funnel metrics enable us to meet our business objectives in key enterprise segments.
- Development and implementation of high impact, multi-channel ABM/DG programs in order to meet qualified lead-gen targets
- Marketing Systems Liaison: Manages the technical structure and programming of ABM/DG programs
- Program Scoring: Creates program scoring strategy with Sales Enablement Team.
- Success Metrics: Forecast success metrics for ABM/DG programs
- Lead Routing: Ensures lead management is in place to receive leads.
- Database Interface: Manages the database interface of the marketing platform.
- Reporting: Manages all the marketing reporting from the marketing automation platform (i.e. lead management).
- Web Data: Manages web data with web services team into marketing automation platform.
- Create and document new tools and processes used to improve data quality and digital program execution
- Work with the writer to obtain promotional email and landing page copy for online campaigns.
- Key individual contributor supporting corporate strategic objectives as well as being “hands-on” member of the team.
What we value
- Hands-on experience building lists, emails, integrated forms and campaigns using Marketo.
- Experience creating ABM/DG programs, managing leads, contacts and creating reports
- Experience managing an execution calendar and project managing programs from the design of the build to the implementation, including generation of analytics on results
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to influence others and drive cross-functional teams
- Must be agile with the ability to adapt quickly and work on tight deadlines
- Experience marketing B to B software solutions/services
- Great attention to detail required on lead cleanup, Marketo setup, copy and analytics
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems and AB/demand generation processes
- Familiarity with webinar platforms
- Event Marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent experience
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org