I tried getting Marketo support help with this (with no success), but I've found the Community to be much more knowledgable in troubleshooting everything Marketo! Love you guys....
I'm trying to accomplish the following:
- Step 1: When a data value changes it triggers the first SMS webhook
- This was done successfully in my test
- Step 2: Wait 24 hours, can end any day, and must end at 8am PDT
- In my test, the first trigger was fired off at 2:51pm PDT
- Step 3: Fire next SMS webhook
- 8am the following day, the webhook did not fire
- Step 3: Wait 6 hours, can end any day, and must end at 2pm PDT
- etc. I've attached the smart campaign flow for review
Here is a snapshot of what I want the flow to look like for the first 36 hours. The first SMS webhook is called, then I want to wait until 8am the following day (regardless of the time the lead's first webhook fired the prior day) then send the next SMS webhook at exactly 8am the next day
I can't create a batch smart campaign because webhooks are called via triggered smart campaigns only. Marketo Support told me to remove the wait step duration (e.g. 24 hours), which resulted in all of my SMS webhooks firing at once
What am I doing wrong here? Please help!