On24 {{member.webinar URL}} inside Add to Calendar token

Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

On24 {{member.webinar URL}} inside Add to Calendar token

I am trying to insert a {{member.webinar URL}} token into the description area of a {{my.Add to Calendar}} calendar token. When sending the confirmation email, the webinar URL token does not display. I've added myself as a registered member and tried sending as the email via smart campaign flow steps rather than test send.

Is it possible to put the webinar url token inside of an ICS token in an email?

14 REPLIES 14
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: On24 {{member.webinar URL}} inside Add to Calendar token

it is {{member.webinar url}}

but i do recall that the Add to Calendar token doesn't usually work with that token.

Dan_Stevens_

Hey Nick - this should work as explained here: Webex token not populating in ics

Nicholas_Hajdin

Thanks, Dan. We've tried this solution and it hasn't worked for us (the only difference being we are using On24 vs WebEx).

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Better call: use an Agical calendar link. Works with all tokens, including in the subject of the meeting.

Nicholas_Hajdin

Sanford Whiteman - can you elaborate or give me an example? Are you talking about using an ICS generator vs using Marketo's built-in Calendar token?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yeah, like

http://ics.agical.io/?dtstart={{Lead.Next Appointment Date}}America/Chicago&duration=30M&subject=Meeting with {{Lead.Lead Owner First Name}}&description=Talk about product options&organizer={{Lead.Lead Owner Email Address}

(Can give better examples later as I'm in a bus atm.)

ChristinaZuniga

Hi Nick Hajdin​, I use ON24 and the member URL token works in my calendar files. I put a 5 minute wait step before sending the confirmation that has the calendar token - have you done that? Sometimes it takes a few minutes for ON24 to fully register someone and return to Marketo that custom URL.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Christina, I was initially trying it with 2 minutes wait step and after your reply i even tried with 5 minutes wait step but it's not working. Is there any other configuration/setting that you have done?

ChristinaZuniga

Vipin Kansal​ when you look in ON24, are they being properly registered or does it show no one has registered? This way you can narrow down if it's ON24 or Marketo causing the issue.