Company: BenefitMall (www.benefitmall.com)
Manager, Demand Generation/Interactive Marketing – Dallas, TX
Part of our team, you will develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness.
- Develops unique value propositions and content targeted toward customer segments that increases brand awareness, generates new leads, re-activates customers, and cross-sells other product opportunities. (Marketing Qualified Leads).
- Drives the development of campaigns for customer acquisition and retention.
- Works closely with sales teams to develop marketing campaigns to support new sales objectives and goals.
- Analyze, comprehend, and interpret statistical marketing data.
- Oversee and manage future online Digital strategy to include structure, design, and implementation
- Partner and work with advertising agency to drive forward initiatives to build site strategies to increase traffic.
- Deliver acceptable strategy and design for ongoing and future websites and online communities
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Works closely with product management and product marketing to develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management and sales team.
- Coach, mentor and raise the team’s ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent.
- Interviews, selects, trains, coaches, and direct reports.
- Conducts employee performance evaluations.
- Monitors expenditures and prepares justifications for major and/or unbudgeted expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related filed with a minimum of seven (5) years of experience.
- Five (5) or more years managing direct reports.
- Five (5) or more years utilizing marketing automation tools and managing automated campaigns.
- Experience in managing external agencies and vendors.
- Good knowledge of insurance and payroll products and marketing strategies for these industries a nice to have but not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems such as Salesforce and Marketo or Eloqua
Apply here: BenefitMall Careers