Our next Tampa/St Pete MUG meeting will be held at Kforce Tampa Headquarters. With the high demand for Marketo experts in the Tampa Bay area, this meetings topic will be all about finding, hiring and being hired. It is very important both as an employee and employer to be able to find the right fit. As the martech landscape evolves, this means being specific about technology role requirements for the company’s Marketo implementation. No two instances are alike, which means not every Marketo admin is going to be the right fit.
This panel discussion will focus on the importance of job descriptions, along with the changing dynamics of the hiring process, and - most importantly - finding that right candidate for the position or your dream job.
· Nikki Roche, AVP of Product Growth, Bank OZK
· Alex Buckles, Enterprise Account Executive, Marketo
· Jimmy Scullion, Client Relationship Sr Manager, Kforce
· Adam Blinzler, Automation Marketing Manager, PODS
Other discussion topics:
· Create your resume – how to stand out and what recruiters are looking for
· Follow up – saying thank you is not a lost art
· Ensure you find an opening that will be right for you
We look forward to seeing you there. Hiring managers are invited – even though they might not be Marketo users. Let us know in the comments any questions you would like to have covered or areas of interest that pertains to your unique situations.
Kforce Tampa Headquarters
1001 E Palm Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
9/27 at 6PM