Marketing Operations Specialist: Apply here: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_access/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=2186&localeCode=en-us
Wanted: great marketer looking for the perfect place to unleash their creative energy, analytic mind, and passion for driving results.
Do you fit the bill? If so, joining Access’ young and growing marketing team may be the right next step for you. Access is a 10 time Inc. 5000 honoree (1 of only 38 10 year achievers in the country!) with a fast growing profitable business and we are counting on marketing to add even more fuel to our growth engine. Our team is small, strong and agile. We’re getting great results but have only begun to scratch the surface of our potential contribution. We think this is a great place to be. Join us. The fun is just beginning.
The right candidate will have experience in digital marketing and demand generation and be hands-on with marketing technologies such as Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Buffer, Google Analytics and more. They will have active involvement with email copy development and campaign execution, social media, and web analytics. This is a hybrid position that combines marketing operations technology and analytics with creative development and marketing program management. You are knowledgeable about email best practices and have a track record of managing day-to-day marketing activities including tracking and analysis, marketing & sales funnel management, and A/B testing for optimization of email and landing pages.
- Help conceive, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Be hands-on in the end to end creation and execution of email marketing programs including the setup, maintenance, and review of ad-hoc and automated email communications
- Write, refine and edit email copy for maximum effectiveness including A/B testing and analysis.
- Contribute to and refine Access’ social media strategy and own the creation and execution of ongoing and campaign driven social media programs, organic and paid/promoted.
- Participate in sales enablement content development including case studies, white papers, and collateral.
- With our agency, manage and optimize paid search programs such as Google AdWords, Remarketing, paid social media, etc.
- Participate in website development projects, as well as posting and creating content for the Access website.
- Provide analysis and insights into marketing optimization and contribution to revenue via KPI report using a combination of data from platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesloft, Marketo, Salesforce and Bizible.
- Experience with creating email strategies, and executing, analyzing, and reporting on email campaigns.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot) for the creation of nurture programs, campaign execution and list management.
- Proven social media experience in creating social media strategies, executing, analyzing, and reporting on social media campaigns and demonstrated facility with multiple social media platforms, planning tools, and analysis tools.
- Experience with analysis and reporting of marketing campaign effectiveness and contribution to sales outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics for web site traffic analysis.
- Solid design skills for creating marketing materials including print pieces, signage, and presentation decks.
- Examples of great landing pages you have created and optimized based on insights from testing and analytics
Position Requirements:You Are:
- Curious and creative
- A great writer and communicator
- Usually smiling
- A team player
- Ridiculously detail oriented
- A get it done, get it done right person
- Known laugh out loud and occasionally be profane
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- 1+ years of social media execution
- 1+ years of email marketing, copy writing and testing
- Hands-on experience with Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Hootsuite/Buffer etc.
- College degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.