Marketing Operations Manager
Skybox Security, Inc. is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, providing best-in-class security management solutions for an impressive list of the largest corporations and government/defense agencies in the world. We are on a fast upward trajectory, growing at 50% year over year for the past few years, and fueled by a $96M growth equity round in February 2016 led by Providence Equity.
Our team is passionate, innovative and creative —a group of professionals who share a common vision to build the best and most trusted cybersecurity analytics company in the world. Over the next two to three years, we expect to double our staff, expanding in all departments in the US and internationally.
We are looking for an energetic marketing operations professional who is detail oriented, enjoys collaborating with others, and wants to be part of a growing team. The Marketing Operations Manager will play a key role in building and deploying programs within Marketo to meet demand gen objectives. You will work closely with the marketing operations, demand generation, and global field marketing teams to plan and execute email communications, nurture leads, and optimize user engagement within Marketo.
This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation, and is located at the Skybox Security headquarters office in San Jose, CA.
- Work closely with field and global marketing team in end-to-end execution of programs in Marketo, including program creation, segmentation, QA, tracking and list imports
- Develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results in Salesforce to increase engagement, improve responses and ensure maximum return on efforts
- Build and manage automations for nurture and lifecycle campaigns, A/B tests, and others
- Assist with data integrity practices, including cleansing, de-duplication and data normalizations
- Establish and maintain scalable processes, share best practices, create documentation and provide training to team members on an as needed basis
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience Marketing in B2B enterprise technology
- 3 years experienced with Salesforce and Marketo required
- Marketo Certified Expert (a plus)
- Personable, professional, and friendly
- Very organized and highly detailed; exceptional time management skills
- Previous small company or startup experience highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HTML experience helpful
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests