I'm hiring! I'm looking for someone entry level to learn Salesforce, Marketo and other Marketing Technologies. If you know someone, please share the link above with them
InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
As a member of the Corporate Systems team, you will help propel InTouch Health’s data systems to the next level. Your role will support sales, marketing, customer success, customer support, events, and business operation activities, working closely with the team to propose, develop, implement and maintain solutions to increase the effectiveness of the platforms. You will build and provide support for seamless integrations between the core platforms and numerous extensions.
- Support and customization of Corporate Systems platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, CVENT, etc.) including out-of-the-box integrations from one platform to another
- Ongoing documentation of internal team processes, project statuses, and creation of training materials
- User maintenance including activations, setup, permissions
- Provide day-to-day front-line administrative support to all staff
- Ad hoc reporting and dashboard creation, conduct end-user training in person and virtually
- Reconcile and standardize data discrepancies between databases (ex: Definitive).
- Monitor the accuracy of data in various systems and identify weak points in our data processes
- Assist with external manipulation and bulk import of system data, such as leads, accounts, and contacts
- Develop expertise in a variety of interconnected systems and seek ways to optimize their usage
- Maintenance of data integrity of Opportunities in Salesforce
- Updates to the data dictionary to ensure standardization across systems
- Other projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Required:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and a love for numbers
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail
- Above average listening, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cooperative, flexible team player with a customer service attitude and eagerness to learn
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience working with large data sets