1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2018 1:06 PM by Ann Marie Gastineau

What's your favorite Survey Tool?

Ann Marie Gastineau

I'm trying to (quickly) vet options for Survey tools that integrate with Marketo, and I'm wondering what some of the favorites are!

Here's my integrations wish list:

1. One-time integration set up
      2. Progressive and/or pre-fill forms, at least on existing demographic fields
      3. Trigger off survey completions - or, even better, off specific survey responses
      4. I'd like to be able to access the survey responses at the Person level, without having to create a million custom fields

Options I've considered:

• SurveyMonkey - this one is basically ruled out. Their pricing is over complicated and, from what I can tell, the integration requires some set up for each new survey.
      • Ion Interactive - our Creative team already has this and is excited about how slick they'll look. But I'd have to choose between two integration types, REST API or embedded forms, each of which gets me 1/2 of what I'm hoping for.
      • Decidedly - Cheap (in a good way), easy integration, but I haven't been able to see a sample of their surveys, and look/feel is a concern. I'm also uncertain if I could use data gathered in Surveys in Smart Lists.
      • Survicate - couldn't answer questions about the Marketo integration.
      • Qualtrics - speaking with them today.