CSI is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager. Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo experience preferred!
To learn more, see below or click here.
The marketing operations manager will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. He or she will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. In addition, the marketing operations manager will oversee the martech stack, including providing strategic direction on how to maximize our technology investments. She or he should thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Work closely with the business intelligence and sales teams to ensure alignment
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Oversee our Martech stack including vendor management, making the most of current technology investments and evaluating new technologies to enhance marketing team performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Advanced data analysis and reporting
- Functions in team environment
- Formal presentation skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations or equivalent role
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Proficiency in Marketo and integrating those systems with other technologies (Marketo Expert certification)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- CRM experience required (Microsoft Dynamics)
CSI is one of the nation’s largest fintech providers. CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
We can't wait to introduce you to our team. Apply now!