Can you believe summer is already over?!? Well, at least here in Central Texas, it continues to feel more like summer than fall.
I'm excited to announce that Steve Nakata, Chief Architect at The Pedowitz Group, will be our guest speaker for AMUG Thursday, September 6th at the Capital Factory! Please take a min and RSVP on our meetup.com event page here [LINK]. We would love to see you there.
Here's Steve's bio:
Steve is the chief architect at The Pedowitz Group, where he manages complex technical implementations and integrations of marketing automation and CRM platforms. Steve oversees the development of technical capabilities into new areas that enhance the customer experience. Fun fact: Early in his career, Steve was literally a "rocket scientist", working at NASA on a variety of projects including robotics research for the International Space Station and a return-to-earth unmanned spacecraft.
Wanna sneak peak? Check out these articles Steve has authored on the meeting topic:
- Date: Thursday, September 6th
- Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
- Venue: Capital Factory, Voltron Room (1st Floor) - 701 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701
- Speaker: Steve Nakata, Chief Architect at The Pedowitz Group
- Topic: Architecting your Marketing Technology Stack
- Audience: Marketo administrators and power users, especially those who aspire to become a CMO or marketing technologists
- Parking: Information found here
- 6:00 PM - Doors open
- 6:30 PM - Team picture, kick-off, intros
- 6:50 PM - Show & Tell what are other doing in Marketo
- 7:00 PM - Martech stack presentation
- 7:30 PM - Q&A
- 7:50 PM - Closing
- 8:00 PM - Networking
Doors open at 6:00 PM for mingling and refreshments. We will kick off the meeting at 6:30 PM so be sure to give yourself plenty of time to arrive.
See you there!
Austin MUG Leaders