I am trying to determine what out-of-the-box functionality the default workspace has, but I do not see this fully documented in one place.
As I understand it, here is how the default differs from other workspaces:
- The default workspace cannot be deleted (Delete a Workspace - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation )
- You cannot change which workspace is the default in the UX or via Marketo support (confirmed 8/28/18 via support ticket), it is always the first workspace that was created (Being able to change the default workspace or move the field organizers)
- For users with access to the default workspace and other workspaces, the default is always selected after logging into Marketo
- The default workspace has Global Reporting capabilities (Report Email, Campaign Performance Across Workspaces - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation) that no other workspace has (confirmed 8/22/18 - Global Reporting Across Workspaces Not Showing for Some Reports )
- Field Organizers for Revenue Cycle Analytics can only be created in the default workspace (Being able to change the default workspace or move the field organizers)
Did I get anything wrong? Am I missing any other differences or functionality? Appreciate the feedback!