Looking to grow your career in marketing technology and operations? Come join our marketing team at Logi Analytics in Mclean, VA (Washington DC metro area). Position description is below. Contact Nick Imperato at email@example.com if interested or apply online.
Marketing Operations Manager
Logi Analytics is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage the marketing tech infrastructure and metrics reporting for the Logi Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate is detail–oriented with sharp analytic skills and a service-oriented attitude. She/he is a critical part of the marketing team and will serve as a trusted advisor on how to design and implement campaign programs and tracking to ensure proper reporting and marketing ROI attribution. She/he will work closely with the sales operations team in marketing & sales funnel analysis, reporting and lead distribution. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation, the Marketing Operations Manager manages integration and maintenance of marketing software and infrastructure and will serve as the admin for Marketo, Full Circle Insights, Unbounce, and Google Tag Manager. Core duties include lead scoring, lead flow, nurture programs, campaign attribution, email deliverability, database segmentation, and data hygiene.
This role is responsible for maintaining and optimizing existing systems, as well as driving campaign enablement and performance reporting. This is a key role that will be at the center of our team’s success—using data to spot trends, optimizing existing processes and programs for improved results, and creating reports and analysis to measure performance – sharing insights and presenting to the executive team.
- Oversee and manage the marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Unbounce, and Google Tag Manager.
- Own the lead scoring model—develop, maintain, optimize and report on lead quality and follow-up SLA with Sales.
- Optimize and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and conversion.
- Report on lead and opportunity KPIs as they relate to the marketing and sales funnel, pipeline generation, revenue and cost of customer acquisition.
- Build and manage a multi-touch attribution model. Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline.
- Use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, webinar program creation outbound landing page creation, form creation, nurture stream development, email creation, etc.
- Manage and maintain the connection between Salesforce.com and Marketo—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and campaign tracking.
- Provide visibility and analysis of results. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement.
- Understand email deliverability and build email programs to ensure database hygiene and maintain stellar sender reputation.
- Assist Demand Generation team with developing strategies and solutions for improving campaign performance.
- Measure campaign effectiveness using, creating and maintaining KPIs.
- Report on marketable database health and advise on list-building to increase marketable audience, especially for Logi key personas.
- Document, train, and drive adoption of standard marketing software processes, systems, and tools.
- Monitor feedback from the marketing team to improve process and promote efficiency.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and demand gen team to support the establishment of quarterly and annual lead and opportunity targets to meet revenue goals.
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Experience in B2B Marketing in the technology space
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Sharp analytical skills and proficiency with Excel, working with large data sets
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate date analysis into insights and communicate it effectively to senior management
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Strong presentation skills and experience with Powerpoint
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to improve efficiency and generate results
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and a desire to improve processes.
- B.A or B.S. degree required