Head of Demand Gen
MARKETING – MARKETING
We’re looking for a high energy, process-oriented Head of Demand Gen Marketing to assist with our go-to-market strategy. Your charter is to generate pipeline and revenue by creating interest and engaging prospects throughout the enterprise buyer’s journey -- across all channels.
You will work closely with the marketing team, internal clients and resources to support all of our marketing activities, with an emphasis on demand generation, outbound marketing, and sales enablement for our two products -- our SaaS Identity Platform and our RichQuery API product. To be successful, you should be a productive owner/collaborator, have pragmatic sensibilities, creativity, and an outstanding work ethic. In return, you will be involved in nearly every aspect of our go-to-market, including process implementation, content development, outbound campaigns, and analytics.
Drawbridge is the leader in identity resolution that helps customer-obsessed companies connect, unify, and supercharge their data to deliver unparalleled experiences with unmatched clarity. Drawbridge uses large-scale AI and machine learning technologies to build democratized solutions for identity to power martech, customer experience, and security applications. Drawbridge is backed by top VCs and strategic investors, including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, and Northgate Capital. The company has experienced tremendous interest and growth in its data licensing business for its Identity Graph, including a 250% increase in ARR year-over-year, and was recently named to CNBC’s annual Disruptor 50 list of companies who have the potential to disrupt multibillion-dollar industries for the second year in a row. Find out why wonder, delight, and amazement all start with Drawbridge Identity at drawbridge.com.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee and manage the creation and execution of integrated demand gen communications and marketing materials while maintaining strong corporate branding in both tone,look, and feel. This includes integrated outbound campaigns, paid search, email, online/digital media, and webinars.
- Develop, implement, analyze and constantly refine our customer acquisition program strategy.
- Facilitate project communications between multiple internal clients (product, sales, bizdev) and external resources.
- Ensure lead lifecycle processes are established and maintained across the company’s sales funnel and lead generation activities.
- Help build meaningful reports and processes to measure, analyze, and report on results of marketing campaigns and propose ideas for improvement – for day-to-day dashboards, executive summaries, etc.
- Partner with sales and BD to set, manage, and refine pipeline definitions, lead scoring thresholds, SDR playbooks/workflows, metrics, and goals.
- Help enforce data hygiene, build out, and manage data in Salesforce
- Maintain our Marketo instance and build out templates, campaigns, and reporting that accounts for and builds upon industry best-practices and learnings along the way.
- Demonstrate ability to amplify marketing strategy and help drive that strategy in owned, earned, and paid channels you manage.
- Recommend and implement new marketing strategies, testing, optimization, lead management, and reporting).
What You Bring To The Table
- A willingness to get your hands dirty. Being on the ground, in the thick of things, is where you also thrive.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of SFA, CRM, outbound marketing, and project management software including Salesforce, Marketo, Moat, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, etc.
- Can-do attitude. You take the initiative, hustle, and do whatever it takes to achieve your goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and overcome obstacles.
- Bonus points for a background in enterprise software space (you know the alphabet soup of CRM, ERP, big data, customer experience).
- Bonus points for a background in digital advertising space (you know the alphabet soup of DSP, DMP, SSP, RTB, programmatic, cross-device).
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Unrestricted access to work in the United States.
What’s In It For You
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and AdWeek.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and fresh hot popcorn.
- Headquarters conveniently located near CalTrain and US-101/CA-92.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respect, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.