The Marketing Operations Manager oversees the operational structure supporting all of LYONSCG marketing campaigns, automation, data, and reporting.
The Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in the company’s corporate marketing organization, responsible for overseeing all marketing systems and processes, and working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle, from campaign set up to lead scoring, nurturing, routing and reporting. He/she will help ensure that the marketing team is meeting their targets, choosing the best possible tactics to accomplish our sales and marketing goals and create an environment of predictability.
This role is extremely data-driven and analytical, capable of not only reporting on performance metrics but also interpreting the data to guide marketing strategy and overall investments. He/she will have extensive experience working in Marketo, including designing, developing, and managing Marketo integrations with Salesforce.com, websites, and other third-party applications. The role will also be responsible with the data standardization and hygiene.
This position will work across sales and marketing functions to drive marketing impact, prove ROI and increase operational efficiency.
MARKETING TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION AND OPTIMIZATION
- Ensure that all marketing technology that is in place is being fully leveraged and optimized across programs and applications, including Marketo, Salesforce, RainKing, and Everstring
- Serve as the primary Marketo administrator; overseeing the development, implementation and the ongoing management of Marketo processes
- Support demand generation efforts by building Marketo programs and campaigns that effectively track program metrics
- Build effective landing pages and email templates that drive conversion, following best practices to optimize performance
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly demand generation metrics and reports
- Interface with sales administration team, troubleshoot system integration, and drive new systems integration projects as needed
- Build out lead-scoring process to pass qualified leads to sales and improve conversion rates
DATA DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRITY
- Be the guardian of the marketing database, improve data quality, hygiene, standardization, manage new data acquisition efforts and consistently grow and improve the quality of leads
- Ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities
- Maintain data integration between Marketo and Salesforce
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness
- Improve account-based marketing capabilities and targeting through management of key data
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, track conversions, and report on the health of the marketing and sales funnel
- Develop insights through detailed analysis of marketing data including Website, SEO, SEM, Display Ads, Social Media, and Email Campaigns to make actionable recommendations for improvements
- Create analytics and KPI reporting to share with departments, and to influence program improvements as needed
- All other tasks as can be reasonably expected of a person in this position as directed by his/her manager
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience working with marketing automation platforms
- Expert knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce CRM; knowledge of EverString and RainKing applications a plus
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to evaluate data and generate meaningful reports
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Lyons Consulting Group (LYONSCG) is a leading digital agency and global commerce service provider. From creative to technology to marketing, we offer a comprehensive set of services to help retailers and brands craft successful digital commerce strategies, put them into practice, and continually optimize them for long-term success. LYONSCG is part of the Capgemini Group.
We are a values-driven company, and our teams are highly collaborative and eager to learn and share their knowledge. We always operate as ONE TEAM, knowing that we each play a critical role in enabling client success. We work together to solve problems and achieve our goals. Together, we celebrate both our individual and collective successes.