* Note – this is a technical article for Marketo experts, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
This article explains how to change the display of numbers in Marketo. Usually, we store numbers in fields with a ‘float’ field type. In these cases, when we try to use them as a token in an email, the display will be: 1000. The following steps will change the display to: 1,000.
1. Go to the relevant program (the one you would like to send the email from) and click "My Tokens" tab.
2. Drag and drop the "Email Script" token type to the main folder.
3. Give a name to the token and click edit.
4. Search the field you need to change in the right tab and drag it to the main window (the field is usually under "Person" headline). This is what you will see after dragging:
5. Change the line and add the following (with the original field in it): $number.integer($lead.Credit_Ballance__c) and save.
6. Click “save" again.
7. Use the new token in the email.