We are expanding our team at Cylance and we are looking for a senior operations analyst who has experience with data management, reporting, and salesforce.
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to join our Global Revenue Operations team at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. You will serve as the point of contact on both channel and marketing operations processes. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. A key strategic initiative of this team is to drive the process of lead generation from Marketing, Channel and Sales operations to Sales pipeline as a unified team. The Revenue Operations Team is critical to our broader operations to support our Go To Market Strategy (GTM). The Global Revenue Operations department is committed to fuel the growth of Cylance in all business segments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Performs administration including but not limited to managing and maintaining the partner database, managing licenses and setting up records.
- Oversees the maintenance and documentation of processes, providing support for complex system-related issues.
- Publish updates to channel/marketing reporting and operational processes documentation.
- Work across numerous marketing systems identifying opportunities for improving data quality and business process.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of lead generation-related programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of channel and marketing campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with both business and technical resources.
- Develop and publish core reports and analysis to improve channel and marketing productivity and effectiveness.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest Cylance products, industry news, and marketing best practices; attends applicable training and conferences as needed.
- Protects Cylance by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in sales, marketing, channel and/or other related role
- Bachelor's or high level degree preferred; relevant experience can be substituted for educational degree
- Passion for analysis and working in a data-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas.
- Analytics and data driven, with experience developing or working with b-to-b demand waterfall reporting/optimization and general marketing analytics.
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively, with little or no supervision.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!