SOLVED

Landing Page Report Help Needed

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page Report Help Needed

Hello, I am using landing pages for customers and track the number of visits each page gets.

What I CAN see: How many people visit each of my landing pages during variable timeframes.

What I WANT to see: Who is visiting those pages, and what they click once they are there.

Does anyone know how to run a report on these want to see things?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Landing Page Report Help Needed

Georgina,

Landing page performance reports do not have the ability to view the individual people visiting those pages. The work-around is to create smart lists with the filter "Clicked link in web page" and select the specific landing page and the specific link. The resulting "People" will show those who clicked that link.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal

Georgina,

Landing page performance reports do not have the ability to view the individual people visiting those pages. The work-around is to create smart lists with the filter "Clicked link in web page" and select the specific landing page and the specific link. The resulting "People" will show those who clicked that link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Devraj!

So I have one particular link on the landing page and I want to know who clicked it. I added link + webpage and got the results I wanted. Awesome!

However, I am struggling to find how to find out ALL the people who visited the landing page in a time frame, regardless of what they clicked. Do you have a suggestion for how to do this?

Devraj_Grewal

In that case, you can use the smart list filter "Visited Web Page". Then select the specific web page and the date of activity.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked wonderfully! Much appreciated.

I do have an outside link on my landing page (A link to a webex recording). When I add that link to the "clicked link in webpage" format, the smartlist gets confusing and says it is not a valid link. Do you happen to know why? ...Wondering if it is bc it is not a Marketo link?

Devraj_Grewal

For the Web Page constraint in the "Clicked link in web page" filter, click the green plus sign. On the left side you will see a drop down of all the links in the web page, try manually selecting it from there.