I am looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. The position is located in the Sunnyvale office we were voted a 2018 best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and SF Business Times! If you or anyone you know is interested, you can email me at email@example.com .
Senior Marketing Operations Manager (US)
Cloudinary is looking for a Marketing Operations rockstar to be the keystone of our team’s success! As Senior Marketing Operations Manager you will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will lead, create, and manage scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing/sales alignment, database management, and reporting to measure results. Our ideal candidate will own all aspects of marketing infrastructure, lead processes, workflows, campaign enablement and performance reporting for Cloudinary ensuring that data is accurate and we are functioning efficiently across a complex network of business systems.
- Evaluate, manage and maintain ownership of the marketing technology stack (Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, Datafox, LuckyOrange, GoToWebinar) providing recommendations for system additions, enhancements, or upgrades/downgrades.
- Work closely with other cross-functional groups in sales operations, customer success, engineering, and IT operations to ensure business processes run smoothly and efficiently across departments and are well documented.
- Establish, improve and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and lead lifecycle milestones.
- Diligently manage and maintain the connection between SFDC and Marketo – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, etc.
- Report on various marketing KPIs including lead lifecycle, conversion rates, ROI, and other cost metrics
- Build and manage multiple attribution and tracking models for marketing KPIs including: lead lifecycle, conversion rates, ROI attribution for first-touch, multi-touch and last touch, and a variety of cost metrics.
- Provide visibility and analysis of results. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or similar role
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing in the technology space with detailed knowledge of enterprise lead funnels and tracking multiple product lines.
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to quickly identify and correct errors or bugs
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Highly analytical able to use data to spot trends and always looking for ways to improve system efficiency and performance (ABO - Always Be Optimizing!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- B.A or B.S. degree required
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus