SOLVED

How to prepare a list of people with no SUCCESS in last 24 months

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to prepare a list of people with no SUCCESS in last 24 months

Hi Team, How can i prepare a list of people with no 'Success' from all associated campaigns in the last 24 months? Please suggest the filters i should use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
J_Grant_Gray
Level 4

Re: How to prepare a list of people with no SUCCESS in last 24 months

Thanks Dan Stevens

• Because I used Program "is any" all it takes is one program to have "Success = False" to qualify, darn it. Thanks for the reminder and catching that. 
  • I used the email filter for time constraint as he was looking for 2 years in past. My thinking is that he could have people in database but no longer actively targeting. Would you suggest another filter?

Ramesh V

I think with Dan's insight, you'll need to create a Positive Smart list, people who "Success = True" to then add as an exclusion in your main list. This is accurate as you will use the change from status that aren't success to ones that are plus the date of activity.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 10.02.09 AM.png

Then in your target list you'll just use "is not" the above smart list. I'm also using the "Not Program Status was Changed" with the same filters I used in the Positive smart list. I've added some other exclusions like email invalid... as a reminder to clean up the list.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 10.35.12 AM.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
J_Grant_Gray
Level 4

Hi Ramesh,

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 6.20.11 AM.png

Using these two filters you should be able to configure to your specific programs.

This only works if you created smart campaigns to update the Program Status and that equals Success.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 6.34.48 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the feedback Grant. Is it possible to filter by the date when 'Success' is enabled. I am trying to prepare a list of person which does not have a positive change (Success set to true) in the last 12 or 24 months - irrespective of the campaign executed date (email send date or webinar date etc.,) The above condition catches majority of records that i am looking for and i think i am missing a set which had responded in the time range, but the program was run outside the time range.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Let's say you have 20 programs.  And members of your database did have success in some of these programs (but not all).  Your filter will include those people here - even though they did have success is some programs.  So this won't provide a list of people who never achieved success in all programs that they were members of.  Also, are we trying to establish EMAIL success?  Just trying to understand why the second filter is included.

J_Grant_Gray
Level 4

Thanks Dan Stevens

• Because I used Program "is any" all it takes is one program to have "Success = False" to qualify, darn it. Thanks for the reminder and catching that. 
  • I used the email filter for time constraint as he was looking for 2 years in past. My thinking is that he could have people in database but no longer actively targeting. Would you suggest another filter?

Ramesh V

I think with Dan's insight, you'll need to create a Positive Smart list, people who "Success = True" to then add as an exclusion in your main list. This is accurate as you will use the change from status that aren't success to ones that are plus the date of activity.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 10.02.09 AM.png

Then in your target list you'll just use "is not" the above smart list. I'm also using the "Not Program Status was Changed" with the same filters I used in the Positive smart list. I've added some other exclusions like email invalid... as a reminder to clean up the list.

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 10.35.12 AM.png

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This alternative approach should work, Grant.