This is a direct-hire position. My good friends at Kforce are looking for anyone interested. If you are interested please reach out to Jimmy Scullion at email@example.com.
Marketing Campaign Manager (Digital)The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of different marketing campaign programs that are part of the overall marketing strategy. As a campaign manager, you will have to set the campaign strategies, work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. Consistently monitor campaign effectiveness, recommend and drive changes to optimize KPIs (to include brand awareness, lead generation, and others).
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the goal of attaining leads.
- Create, optimize and execute the strategy of campaigns including, digital/traditional advertising, and industry-specific events (ex. TrendLIVE, IBS) including ads on, but not limited to, social media, native search, industry publications, PPC, programmatic, retargeting, ad words… etc.
- Collaborate and align with sales and other internal teams to proactively make data-driven recommendations based on company KPI’s and identify opportunities for improvements to lead generation and nurturing objectives and strengthening the Brand.
- Develop strategic email outreach programs utilizing the company marketing automation platform focusing on customer journeys and appropriate lead scoring development for email nurturing purposes with the end goal of converting into Sales Qualified Leads. Track email lead generation and nurturing efforts while enhancing and optimizing where appropriate, including A/B testing, personalization, localization and other efforts to increase effectiveness.
- Work with brand marketing team to align outreach and digital strategy with content marketing, networking on social media, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, etc.) into one actionable plan.
- Manage digital and traditional marketing campaigns to ensure alignment across channels and platforms for a consistent brand experience.
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns to ensure optimal performance and continuous improvement for each campaign. Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Oversee the social media strategy development and across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Video/YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) for the company.
- Lead a cross-functional project team to help grow reach and engagement with email marketing, push, SMS, SEM, social media and retargeting across all digital channels.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and content managers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Manage and maintain campaign budget while measuring cost per campaign to exhibit appropriate ROI (return on investment) and industry appropriate cost per lead. Report any overspend and recommend campaign changes to optimize spend.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members on campaigns and timelines.
- Targeted Audiences i.e. researching and monitoring how our key target audiences consume information, where, how, when and why.