AnsweredAssumed Answered

Smart Campaigns to Manage Page Visits & Removes from Nurtures

Question asked by Liz Davalos on Jul 19, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2018 by Liz Davalos

Problem #1

I suspect the isn't a way to do this with one smart campaign, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I tried to make a smart campaign that would do the following:

1. Smart list identifies anyone visiting specific pages that is not a customer.

2. Flow: waits 2 hours, checks to see if in that time they've submitted a form, based on the page visits adds them to the appropriate nurture/SC.

The problem I've having is there is not way for me to specify a timeframe in the flow and since they could have submitted forms a long time ago and not be a customer that's a problem.

Problem #2

I want a smart campaign to remove/unsubscribe people from a nurture if they've chosen to be removed. Currently I can only see one way to do this which is one SC per Nurture. That's burdensome and lots of clutter. The problem is that in the flow I can't have "If clicked  link in email contains "this" then unsubscribe from "this program".

Basically I've been super frustrated by the limitations in flow, I can't understand why it isn't more advanced than it is. There's no way to group and/or either so... Any suggestions appreciated.

Outcomes