Marketo Campaign Specialist – (Contractor - Part-time hourly role)
Carbon Black is expanding its marketing team. The position is based in Waltham, MA. See below for the full job description. To apply, send your resume to hramish @ carbonblack.com
Why Carbon Black
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for four consecutive years. Join us!
Why you Matter
Carbon Black seeks a creative, execution oriented Marketo Campaign Specialist (contractor role) to play an important role in the execution of Carbon Black’s global marketing programs.
This role is crucial liaison between the demand generation, events marketing, and sales teams for campaign execution and measurement. Want a chance to utilize and improve your skills in marketing automation and project management to implement integrated digital marketing campaigns globally? This is the job for you! This is a fast-paced role that requires the ability to work under pressure and exhibit superior organizational skills while balancing multiple campaign requests and responsibilities.
What You’ll Do
As the Marketo Campaign Specialist you will be expected to:
- Manage, implement, and execute our marketing campaigns and digital marketing initatives via Marketo
- Build and a wide variety of digital marketing campaigns (email, webinar, tradeshows, events, social, ppc, etc..) using existing Marketo templates
- Manage Marketo Programs, landing pages, and forms from existing templates
- Perform campaign execution and all operational tasks including but not limited to analytics and metrics for all campaigns
- Manage list import requests for Sales and Marketing teams (supporting events)
- Provide maintenance on the integration of Marketo and CRM platforms
- Hours estimated at 20 – 25 hours per week
- Flexibility to work evenings or a few hours on a weekend is desired
Requirements for this role include:
- Hands-on Marketo experience is strongly preferred, email marketing experience is required
- B2B marketing experience and strong understanding of marketing automation concepts
- Project management experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Salesforce as CRM and the data integration with Marketo
- Strong database knowledge including management of data between integrated systems (Salesforce and Marketo)
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn marketing automation and Carbon Black’s marketing operations processes.