Apply here: https://perkuto.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21
Perkuto is a leader in marketing automation and process optimization, with a talented team of Marketo-certified experts.
Our mission is to bring exceptional service to our customers by combining the full potential of our professionals and the power of today’s marketing technologies. Our motto is a better workplace creates a better customer experience. We are passionate about this and build the company every day with this in mind.
- Work with clients to turn their marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management and a knowledge of the MarTech landscape
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, conduct strategy workshops, design and document technical solutions, translate business needs into technical execution, receive feedback and present results
- Provide innovative solutions by creating cutting edge, effective and efficient technical strategies
- Ability to design, build, and troubleshoot solutions compatible with the Marketo and CRM environments, including process optimization, database architectures and custom integrations
- Identify, design and execute on MarTech roadmap
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics
- Present solutions to clients and conduct strategic workshops
- Minimum 7 years of interactive marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Marketo and CRM systems, and one year as a consultant.
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect or Marketo Certified Consultant and CRM certifications, a strong asset.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
- Bizible experience, an asset
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data & project requirements
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
- Online portfolio, email templates, or other work samples demonstrating relevant marketing automation experience is desired
- Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited vacation!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Training and career development
- Transit pass and BIXI membership (Montreal only)
A friendly work environment with flexible hours
Perkuto is a company that places the the well-being of its employees and the satisfaction of its customers at the heart of its priorities.
Our approach is distinguished by its quality and its ability to have a real positive impact on our customers. We have a dynamic and open team in which you will have the opportunity to really make a difference!
JOIN OUR PROFESSIONALS AND DISCOVER A BETTER WORKPLACE