MISUMI USA is a rapidly growing international company whose exceptional commitment to our customers’ success is built on the dedication of our employees. We strive to continually strengthen our customers’ trust and elevate our reputation in the industry. Our culture fosters the shared values of integrity and hard work in our dealings with our customers and each other, and the diversity of our team members serves as a source of energy and creativity.
We celebrate our team and individual accomplishments through recognition, competitive compensation, generous incentive plans, and the opportunity for growth and advancement. MISUMI USA is also a proud and responsible corporate citizen that gives back to our communities by generously giving time and financial support to a wide array of charitable activities. We truly want employees to succeed as individuals and as part of the MISUMI USA team!
MISUMI USA offers a very competitive benefits package with all the standard fare, like a variety of health plans, 401(k) matching, and Paid Time Off. We also have fun perks like Spirit Days, donuts on Pay Day, company softball teams, and more!
Responsible for managing the Marketing Automation (Marketo) platform and fully leverage the capabilities of the service. Develop and launch interactive nurture campaigns to grow customer awareness and increase account penetration. Must stay current on emerging trends and identify new opportunities. Collaboration with Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and the Marketing team will be required to develop relevant, timely, and target communication strategies.
- Manage and improve all facets of marketing automation at MISUMI, including emails, nurture tracks, landing pages, and reporting
- Develop, manage, and communicate monthly email marketing calendar, and nurture program KPIs
- Act as project manager for content development to execute and promote company webinars and on-demand video library
- Act as primary liaison between sales and product management, engineering, marketing, and other MISUMI teams to facilitate sales programs
- Develop go-to-market strategies for sales enablement programs, including new product and service launches, and lead generation activities
- Coordinate the execution of sales enablement programs that include collateral, sales playbooks, training, and measurement activities
- Advocate as an agent of change for new and improved sales tools and programs
- Ensure marketing activities for brand awareness, lead generation, and promotions align with sales objectives
- Effectively project manage sales enablement projects, such as industry specific marketing, efficiency tools, and process improvements
- Leverage marketing automation platform, CRM, and data warehouse to score and qualify sales leads
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Manager.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related field; MBA preferred
- 4 – 6 years experience in Marketing Automation
- Must be able to demonstrate strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills required.
- Experience marketing in manufacturing, distribution, or other industrial applications is preferred
- Marketo experience/certification a plus
- CRM(Dynamics) integration experience is a plus
- Engineering background/knowledge a plus
- Third-party vendor management
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- B2B and/or industrial market experience a plus
- Some limited travel required
To apply, click here.