Bluecore is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to support the Marketing and Sales teams as a whole in all activities that generate and nurture Bluecore’s sales pipeline. This position is highly visible to all levels and departments within the organization and requires ambitious and diverse marketing skills in multiple disciplines that will drive sales into the organization as Bluecore continues to scale.
The role requires 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience and the ability to manage, execute and measure marketing campaigns autonomously.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of lead and demand generation activities across multiple channels to contribute quality engagement and leads for our sales organization
- Managing our marketing automation system (Marketo)
- Building and executing all email and cross-channel nurture streams for the full customer journey
- Working closely with Content, Sales and Events to execute strategic and timely messaging
- Owning the lead scoring and qualification process
- Manage lead opportunities and campaigns in our CRM to ensure timely outreach and reporting of events.
- Segment our existing lead database and create relevant drip campaigns to revive old leads
- Partner and coordinate with our Events team to execute communications for all of our trade shows and other event marketing projects and ensure proper campaign attribution
- Develop effective program marketing mix to attain Enterprise and Mid-Market lead targets and revenue goals
- Create an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan utilizing various marketing tactics including email, advertising, events, 3rd party engagements, thought-leadership opportunities, etc.
- Implement best practices approach to campaign development and execution to ensure maximum impact and alignment between internal teams
- Recommend various marketing channels including events, industry associations, online communities, publications
- Manage and continually optimize a marketing budget across channels such as SEO/SEM, email, social, retargeting and native content ads
- Use data, testing, and critical thinking to get the best possible results
- Partner with Sales Operations in maintaining a highly integrated tech stack, providing recommendations on new tools as required, to help improve marketing efficiency, better tracking and tighter reporting on pipeline impact
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly track campaign success and pipeline health and share results with senior management.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in B2B marketing programs and demand generation, both developing and executing programs
- A BA or BS from an accredited university
- Experience in running Account Based Marketing tactics a plus
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High level of proficiency working with marketing automation platforms (specifically Marketo)
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead generation and revenue targets
- Experience working closely with a quota-carrying sales organization and managing Sales hand-offs and SLAs
- Data-driven marketer with advanced knowledge of Excel and significant experience creating data visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting
- “Tech geek” who likes to dig into software, analyze issues, and problem solve
- Proficient with HTML a plus
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Superior professionalism, resourcefulness and judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change in an evolving industry
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy