This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I'd take a look here
- I strongly urge you to not do this. If they are really not engaged after 2 years, they probably won't be. You should consider simply adding new content to the STream on a regular basis and not re-send previous content.
- Not sure what this really looks like. Are you using a Smart Campaign or an Engagement? Generally, you should not need such a trigger and that Email Delivered isn't 100% reliable.
- What data would you like to know?
- No, it can be done only once. It's a longer conversation on what the Program Status would do here for you.
- By the time they run through the steps again, the content will be updated so they will not receive the same content twice. Understood regarding they probably won't engage after 2 years.
- We are using a smart campaign. Basically we are saying, Trigger - Email is delivered Step 1, Wait 3 weeks, Send Step 2. What would you suggest instead Email Delivered?
- Ideally, we would be able to report on all stats separately for the second time the campaign is sent. So sent, delivered, clicked, opened, bounced, etc. Ideally (but most likely not possible) We would like to report on each step for the first time it is sent to leads, and separately report on stats for recycled leads. For example, Bethany is sent step 1 and opens the campaigns. The open rate is 100%. She is recycled and does not open the campaign the second time. The Open rate for the original send is 100% and the open rate for the recycled send is 0%.
- I am not sure I understand your answer here. Can you please elaborate?