This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Fairly easy to setup a trigger - Fills Out Form X on Page Y, then Send Email Z.
Then if Clicks Link in Email, release the Lead to continue processing.
BUT, you should be wary of doing so for this use case:
- This may violate the regulations in place by making it less easy to unsubscribe.
- In the rare case where someone tries to be nefarious, do you care? How will you really know? Do you really believe someone is going to waste time doing this?
- It would be better to use an Double Opt IN process in the rare case someone SUBSCRIBES someone nefariously, which is more likely (and sometimes happens). This at least follows best practices.
- The experience you give someone by asking to confirm is pretty annoying.
- It is complex to ensure this works accurately. Goes beyond the outline I gave you.