1 of 1 people found this helpful
Opportunities live off the Person Record. I've outlined the steps below for finding the information for associated in the Database and not associated in Analytics.
I highly recommend going through and updating contact roles in SFDC, particularly if you're considering any sort of attribution platform like Bizible. I know it can be difficult to get sales people to take that step, but if there is a reason why it usually helps.
1) Start by navigating to "Database" from the Marketo ball drop down (you can also get to a Person detail from any list, smart list or program member list)
2) Maximize your "System Smart Lists" folder and select "All People". From there you can search for anyone or browse from the available record. Once you select a Person, they will be highlighted in orange. Double click on any part of the orange line that does not have underlined text. (OR modify your "View" to see Opportunity Fields see 2.1).
2.1) Modify your "View" to see Opportunity Fields. (here I've created a view for looking at opportunity information.
3) This will take you to the Person Detail. Once there click across the tabs to "Opportunity Info". Here you will be able to see all associated opportunity information.
4) You can also view Opportunity data in Analytics. Start by navigating to "Analytics" from the Marketo ball drop down. Then select Opportunity Influence Analyzer.
5) Select an Account and Opportunity. This will show you both Persons with Contact Roles and those associated with the Account but not with the Opportunity.
6) From there you can see each of the program successes that have influenced an opportunity.