Marketing Operations Manager - Santa Barbara, CA
Want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a great team of people? At FastSpring, we work hard while keeping a fun, collaborative, and casual atmosphere. Headquartered in downtown Santa Barbara, our offices are just a few minutes from great restaurants, shops and the beach. If you're highly driven and want to work at an exciting, fast-growing e-commerce software company, consider joining the FastSpring team. We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, growth opportunities, medical benefits, and much more for the right candidate.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be stepping into a newly created position within the FastSpring marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to bring your experience and best practices to establish and lead in a role that will have an immediate impact of the growth of the business. The ideal candidate will be a strong executor with a clear passion for data, process, project management and reporting.
About the role
We are seeking a hands-on Marketing Operations Manager to help deliver winning marketing campaigns to our prospects and customers. This role will be responsible for building out optimized marketing campaign workflows including program set up, lead scoring, lead nurturing, reporting and integration with our CRM. You should be a marketing automation professional able to leverage marketing and sales analytics and well-versed in digital marketing and nurturing best practices.
What will I be accountable for?
- Emphasis on strategic planning of marketing automation programs using a Marketing automation platform, including message planning, advanced segmentation, journey building, drip campaigns, list hygiene, A/B testing, optimization, scheduling, template setup, and reporting
- End-to-end customer lifecycle, overseeing and developing various touch points within the customer journey
- Assist in identifying advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles and triggers
- Provide reporting, analytics, and actionable insights
- Assist in planning and messaging
- Test and optimize email and landing page templates
- Ensure consistency and adherence to marketing communications and brand standards
- Help ensure all 3rd party relationships are leveraged to full potential
- Actively participate in strategic and tactical planning to drive growth
- Marketing automation platform experience is required
- Manage multiple projects for a variety of stakeholders simultaneously, in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Job RequirementsWhat skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- 3+ years of marketing automation, digital marketing and Marketo experience
- Account-based marketing experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with a CRM and experience successfully collaborating with sales
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness and ROI
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Strong understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Knowledge of data standardization and normalization and database structure and queries
- Team player with outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, identify opportunities, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills; extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Mining
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster strong, professional relationships across all levels
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
About the Company
With thousands of customers worldwide, FastSpring powers the digital economy with a cloud-based e-commerce & subscription management platform that helps software & SaaS companies monetize their products and services online, and on a global scale. FastSpring provides an end-to-end payment processing, merchandising & fulfillment solution for companies that sell desktop software, SaaS, video games, e-books and other digital products.
FastSpring is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with FastSpring without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law