AnsweredAssumed Answered

Form Building questions

Question asked by e65e3d227d8ddb6c11897ff975125e2c147f53d7 on Jun 27, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 27, 2018 by Sanford Whiteman

I'm a fairly new Marketo user and I'm trying to rebuild our website's "Contact Us" page as a Marketo LP to support 3 basic functions...contact customer support requests, Free trial requests, and login credential requests. So the landing page would just have "I would like to:" and 3 radio buttons, one for each value. Depending on the value selected, a form for each value would be displayed. I understand how to build one master form with each of the variations displayed using the visibility rules, but then when I'm building the trigger/flow steps, I'm not sure how to distinguish between the 3 values...each value displays a variation of the Contact Us form and each variation type is routed to a different email for follow-up.

example: Contact Customer Support value selected, fields displayed using visibility rules and form is submitted;

trigger: fills out form: Form name is Contact Us; I need to specify somehow value selected is Contact Customer Support

Flow: Send Alert: Email: Contact Customer Support form alert; Send to: email#1@gmail.com

versus

Qualify for a free trial value selected, fields displayed using visibility rules and form is submitted;

trigger: fills out form: Form name is Contact Us; I need to specify somehow value selected is Qualify for a free trial

Flow: Send Alert: Email: Qualify for a free trial form alert; Send to: email#2@gmail.com

Am I navigating this in the wrong way? If I built out 3 different forms, 1 form per each of the 3 values, how do I build the initial "I would like to:" with 3 values radio buttons? Hopefully this isn't too crazy confusing and someone can offer some insight. I'd really appreciate any suggestions!

Outcomes