3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2018 4:26 PM by Sanford Whiteman

Progressive Profiling visibility rules

Danish Meman

Hello,

Is it possible to add visibility logic to the progressive profiling fields? I have a qualifier question which exists outside of the progressive profiling section of the form. I only want the progressive profiling questions to appear for that lead (i.e. next time they visit) if they satisfy the qualifier question appropriately.

Can this be done through the regular form interface or will it require coding to the form?

Thank you         

• Re: Progressive Profiling visibility rules
          Sanford Whiteman
          Is it possible to add visibility logic to the progressive profiling fields? I have a qualifier question which exists outside of the progressive profiling section of the form. I only want the progressive profiling questions to appear for that lead (i.e. next time they visit) if they satisfy the qualifier question appropriately.

Yes, that works fine... but only if you look at it in a vacuum.

The complication is those hidden fields (hidden via VRs) still count toward the max ProgPro fields to show.  So if you have

and the first 2 fields are hidden and empty because the qualifier question doesn't have a certain answer, the form won't ever show the next 2 fields.

So in the end you do need to enhance w/JS to make this work in concert with other features.