4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2018 2:06 PM by Andy Weilbaecher

Form is not Pre-Filling lead data

Andy Weilbaecher

I'm trying to set up an Email Subscription Center but I'm running into pre-filling issues.

My Setup:

Guided Landing Page:

- Holds Header, Footer, and form# variable which controls which form is shown.

- Form is initialized here with the following code:

<div class="contest-form">
        <script src="//app-ab13.marketo.com/js/forms2/js/forms2.min.js"></script>
        <form id="mktoForm_${formID}"></form>
        <div id="confirmform" style="display:none">hello</div>
        <script>
        MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-ab13.marketo.com", "204-HUD-558", ${formID}, function ( form ){
          form.onSuccess(function() {  
            document.getElementById('confirmform').style.display= 'block'; 
            document.getElementById('confirmform').style.visibility= 'visible'; 
            return false;  
          });  
        });
        </script>
      </div> 

Landing Page:

- Form variable is entered here and (if the form # exists) the form is displayed on the landing page.

Form:

- Subscription center fields.

- Form Pre-Fill is enabled on all fields.

Issues:

1. When visiting the landing page, the form is not pre-filling on the landing page.

2. Trying to use a token at the top of a form doesn't even fill in the default value: Hello, {{lead.Email Address:default=yo}} is displayed instead of the actual lead Email address or the default of "yo" I have tried removing the space between Email Address with the same result.

Am I initializing the form incorrectly in the root Guided Landing Page Template?