I have a simple requirement. We are participating in an "Event", the event organizers have sent us a list of people who have registered for the event.
I want to send an email to the entire list and perform two actions: ( My Goals )
1) In case someone opens the email, I want them to be added to list "X".
2) In case someone clicks on the register now button, I want them to added to list "Y".
My implementation approach is as follows:
1) Created a program of type "Event" and channel is "Tradeshow"
2) Created a list of people whom i want to send the email, by importing data from CSV.
3) Created the email content.
4) Created a smart campaign.
5) In Smart Campaign under the Smart List I created a filter as "Member of List" and selected the list name I created in step 2 above.
6) This is where the confusion starts, from this point onwards I'm not sure how do I add Trigger or Flow such that I achieve my two goals as mentioned above.
Suggestions/help would be useful.