We are looking for a Managing Consultant, specializing in Marketo, to join our growing team. The Managing Consultant, Marketo will be responsible for managing one of our incredible teams of Marketing Automation Experts and will be responsible for maintaining and improving upon the high quality of service we provide. This person will perform the duties of both a senior-level Marketo consultant and a team manager in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Experience in both roles will set this person up for success so they can quickly acclimate and get started right away.
- Develop and contribute to an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- Manage a team a of high-functioning, high-performing distributed consultants who serve on multiple projects to ensure high utilization and successful client outcomes
- Participate in the full employee-life cycle, including hiring, project resourcing, weekly meetings, annual reviews, exit programs
- Ensure the team understands the incoming work and has the skills and training to execute it routinely and flawlessly
- Manage employee internal and client escalations on consultants
- Help build and maintain our corporate culture
- Understand the nuances of what makes marketing automation consultants special and how to best support them to achieve their professional goals while aligning with organizational objectives
- Drive the the success of some of our very large strategic accounts to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts
- Lead the Marketo practice for the organization through the development of goals and standards for team of automation consultants
- Have deep knowledge and expertise in managing global demand centers, large enterprise instances, and the change management required for the success of both
- Identify and track benchmarks for client demand gen activities
- Manage flawless operational execution
- Balance multiple (and sometimes conflicting )stakeholder priorities
- Provide consultative, prescriptive direction to maximize systems, tools and strategy
- Apply best digital practices and troubleshoot automation-related challenges
- Guide conversations between marketing and sales teams to develop lead management, nurturing and scoring practices
- Lead projects across the project lifecycle from current state documentation, gap analysis, requirements gathering, future state design, and implementation across the organizational, process, technology and data dimensions
- Develop and deploy of project roadmaps
- Helping solve some of the most interesting operational and scale challenges unique to global enterprises
- Demonstrated track record of success in multiple comparable roles
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Experience in Marketo is required
- Passion for managing teams and supporting the growth and development of others
- Proven leadership, motivation and team building skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly agile, and flexible
- Exceptional communication, presentation conflict mitigation skills
- Demonstrable leadership skills in demanding corporate environments
- Have autonomously led major programs of work
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
Who Thrives with Us
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the Coolest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand. You have to not only be prepared for the uncertainty that comes with working with a growing company, but you need to thrive in it. We work in a very FAST paced environment so put your seatbelt on!
About Marvel Marketers
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and Field Marketing/Events Consultancy and a Platimun Marketo Partner. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Maturity Curve.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
- Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
- Note: We do not support H1B Visas.
Supported by TalentX Staffing
We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.