Web.com is seeking an experienced marketing automation analyst to join the lifecycle marketing team. The lifecycle marketing team at web.com is responsible for designing, building and executing best in class marketing programs and managing the systems required to generate and nurture leads resulting in higher customer value and improved conversion rates. This role will report to the Lifecycle Marketing Operations Manager and will be responsible for campaign development, execution and optimization across our premium and enterprise businesses. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Oversee and execute automation campaigns including nurture/drip programs, landing page development, and customer communications from start to finish ensuring thorough testing and QA.
- Responsible for data quality ensuring accuracy of lists synced across multiple systems and measuring alignment with program goals.
- Source data for campaigns directly from multiple data sources leveraging SQL skills and learned understanding our data structure.
- Develop, monitor, test and optimize automation programs for both top of funnel programs, designed to generate net new leads, and lead management processes, designed to move prospects through the pipeline.
- Interact with a large variety of data sources, technologies, and service vendors.
- Identify and develop best practices improving templates and ensuring best-in-class campaign development.
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as product marketing, lifecycle strategy, product managers, sales, and executives.
- BS/BA Required
- 1+ year of experience in Marketo or Adobe marketing automation platforms required.
- SQL and database experience required -- must be able to quickly learn our database structure and write queries ensuring quick run time.
- Strong understanding of basic HTML required -- must be able to make minor changes (adding/removing links and content blocks, minor changing styling, etc).
- Must be highly organized and unwavering attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel a plus - able to put together reports that are well organized and clear.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor multiple active workflows and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively with internal customers to drive business goals.
For more information or to apply click here - https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1157751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000372209406#/
Message was edited by: Alisa Adler