We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our global Operational Readiness team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. In this role, the successful candidate will support field and product marketing, working with regional marketing managers to gather requirements and understand campaign strategy to effectively design, develop, test and deploy automated campaigns. The Specialist will also be responsible for handling Marketo administrative tasks such as monitoring email deliverability and data governance.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, energetic, collaborative, and reliable individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment. The ideal candidate for Acronis will have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills. They must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with others. We need someone who is hands-on, dependable, and committed. Someone who is results oriented and can execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. Like every other position at Acronis, we look for people who embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Work with campaign managers and regional marketing managers to gather requirements and translate business needs into the technical execution of campaigns through our automation platform (Marketo).
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, emails, landing pages, forms creation as well as testing and reporting with Marketo.
- Work alongside of Salesforce.com team to ensure marketing and sales data are sync’ed between systems and field mappings are setup properly meet ongoing and new requirements.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Manage projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology; MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo)
- and CRM platforms (preferably Salesforce). Certifications, a strong plus.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Proven experience a with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, resources.
- Experience within the technology industry preferred but not mandatory.
Please apply through our website at https://www.acronis.com/en-us/careers/#marketing_automation_specialist_burlington-39
Please direct any inquiries/questions to: CareersAmericas@acronis.com