As a key member of the Corporate Marketing team, you will have a hands-on role in building and executing email-based marketing campaigns for a product portfolio. Acting as an Automation expert, work within our marketing automation tool, Marketo, which has a tight integration to Salesforce.com. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with internal teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution. The ideal candidate should have the desire to work heavily in a marketing automation tool and possess the ability to adjust in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Email Campaign Creation:
- Work with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign.
- Be the frontline owner of translating business requirements into campaign technical requirements.
- Create, deploy, and monitor automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using Silverpop, including nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs.
- Create lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs, to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base.
- Enforce marketing automation and demand generation best practices.
- Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages.
- Maintain email promotional calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts.
- Help ensure promotional messaging and creative consistency across advertising programs where appropriate.
- Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with other best practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales, analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
Data and Reporting:
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports.
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Ensure timely creation, categorizing, and both automated and manual leads list imports through our marketing automation solution.
- Monitor prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and implementing marketing campaigns, utilizing Salesforce.com along with an automation tool (experience optimally w/ Marketo, but could also be Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, Hubspot, etc).
- You are a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a technical nature.
- An understanding of email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management.
- Strong computer skills and experience working with Dreamweaver, web-based applications, data manipulation, database operations, and XML.
- HTML & CSS proficiency required.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- You are innovative, driven, confident, organized and a high energy team player.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen