Calling all Marketo guros! Fyber is an exciting, growing company that is developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. We are looking for a talented, analytical and passionate Marketing Operations Manager to join our global marketing team. The marketing team's mission is to provide thought leadership and strategic support to drive revenue growth for the company. The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for establishing and leading Fyber’s marketing automation capabilities, online presence and KPI tracking and measurement and help us take our marketing game to the next level. The role will report to the Senior Director of Global Marketing.
- Manage the marketing automation tool (Marketo) including campaign planning, lead generation best practices, landing page generation, database data quality and add-on tool evaluation
- Lead global communication to clients such as newsletters, important notices to clients, service issues, etc.
- Plan and execute online advertising, retargeting campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Identify, validate and operate additional marketing, analytics and other relevant tech tools for the use of the team
- Create and maintain metrics and KPI reports on marketing activities (social, PR, website, etc), effectiveness, and business impact (e.g. quarterly brand score report)
- Oversee all website related activity - liaise with content and design teams to ensure our website is up-to-date and relevant
- Maintain social media strategy and channels
- Assist with the development of global customer-facing material and tools such as product videos, tutorials, webinars, etc.
- 3+ years experience managing a known marketing automation tool
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM and retargeting
- Familiarity with Wordpress - advantage
- Strong analytical skills, tech savvy
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in global teams, multinational environment and across time zones
- Proactive, self-starter, go-getter