This position is preferred in San Ramon, CA but for the right candidate remote will be considered. Marketo experience is a must.
Five9 is a leading provider of Cloud Contact Center Software and one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies. To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing Operations team.
Successful candidates will have a collaborative style, strong project management experience, and great communication skills. Attention to detail and a passion for making marketing operations better is critical.
This position’s preferred location at our headquarters in San Ramon, CA, however for the right candidate remote will be considered. We offer a very competitive base salary, full benefits package, and an attractive employee stock purchase plan. Five9 is a high energy environment with room for personal and professional growth.
- Strong understanding of marketing operations and automation systems including administration.
- Work with Marketo, Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, On24, Vidyard, ReachForce, Litmus and other leading marketing technology solutions.
- Manage Marketo day-to-day including campaigns, programs, drip, nurture programs, lead scoring, and integrations.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and execute omnichannel campaigns, partnering with our demand marketing team, across email, social and web.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of our data executing on right persona and right channel.
- Interface with Sales Operations team, troubleshoot system integration, and drive new systems integration projects as needed.
- Leverage the marketing community to generate ideas/insights driving improvements.
- Obsess about operational excellence and hold yourself accountable to maintaining this excellence.
- Support compliance in data governance, touch governance, preference management, SPAM/Data laws (GDPR/CASL) and scheduling of emails.
- Craft, analyze and communicate digital marketing metrics, KPIs using Domo (business intelligence) and Excel spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing to improve conversion rates, content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.), optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics, messages, and media.
- Document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity. Recommend new systems to enhance productivity where appropriate.
- Passion for marketing and for technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in demand gen campaigns with a high proficiency in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Experience in Business Intelligence reporting (e.g. Domo, Tableau, SQL) is a plus.
- Have a solid understanding of web systems and HTML for how they are used for emails and landing pages. (We’ll test you!!)
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, balance multiple priorities and be a self-starter in high-paced environment.
- Data-driven, motivated and able to think outside of the box. Multi-touch campaign attribution reporting and analysis experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding and expertise with multi-touch marketing campaigns including of inbound marketing ecosystem.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills and internal client management skills (follow-up, follow-through and complying with SLAs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in an easily understood manner.
- Passion for leading, cutting-edge infrastructure technologies and ability to evaluate capabilities and ROI. Advocate for platform recommendations.
- BA/BS or expertise in requirements listed above.