I want to make transition to the confirmation page for confirming the entered contents after inputting the form.(Formに入力したあとに確認ページに遷移したい)

Koki_Enomoto
Level 3

I want to make transition to the confirmation page for confirming the entered contents after inputting the form.(Formに入力したあとに確認ページに遷移したい)

【英語/English】

In the current Marketo specifications, as soon as you enter the form, it is registered soon.

I want to make transition to the confirmation page for confirming the entered contents after inputting the form.

After confirming, if you want to send the entered contents by pressing the send button, can you do it?

【日本語/Japanese】

今のMarketoの仕様では、フォームを入力すると、すぐに登録されるようになっている。

フォームを入力後に、入力した内容を確認するための確認ページに遷移するようにしたい。

確認した後に送信ボタンを押下すると入力した内容が送られるようにしたいがそれはできますか?

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: I want to make transition to the confirmation page for confirming the entered contents after inputting the form.(Formに入力したあとに確認ページに遷移したい)

Yes, add an onSubmit listener, and instead of submitting the form, forward to the confirmation page, passing the would-be-submitted values (the object returned by form.getValues()) in the query string. You can pass them as a JSON block since they're already a JS object.

On the confirmation page, parse the object from the query string into an HTML table or whatever you want. At the same time, populate a hidden form (it can be the same Marketo form, but set to display: none;) with the same values.

When the person clicks a button on the second page, submit the hidden form.

It's not very hard, but you'll need to be proficient at JavaScript and understand the Forms 2.0 API.