Director of Demand Generation
at Checkr (View all jobs)
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for a Director, Demand Generation, on the Checkr marketing team to help scale the company’s efforts to drive awareness and demand for its employment background screening services for Enterprises and Mid-Market customers. As the leader of this team, it will be your charge to understand the overall sales objectives and effectively develop a strategy that supports those goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of demand generation strategies in a B2B environment with the ability to center the team on clear goals while enabling them to execute and deliver measurable impact to the sales teams.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with key sales stakeholders and drive quality lead generation and prospecting, optimize conversion and improve workflows and processes
- Drive strategy and execution for demand generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital and offline channels
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns
- Own marketing technology stack; evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- Direct strategy of on-demand webinars, conferences and field events
- Measure and report on marketing effectiveness and develop ways to learn from experiments to constantly improve.
- Communicate effectively and often with all stakeholders to ensure alignment. Publish frequent program updates and metrics on a global level to share performance trends.
What you bring:
- 7+ years experience driving lead generation and customer acquisition in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, preferably for B2B SaaS companies
- 3+ years managing individual contributors
- 5+ years experience managing and developing new marketing programs
- 3+ years experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs
- 3+ years experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results
- Salesforce and Hubspot (or other marketing automation platform) wizardry
- A strong track record of delivering results across all online and offline demand generation channels and significantly scaling lead and pipeline acquisition
- Experience as a data-driven digital marketer with a history of running integrated multi-touch campaigns to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue
- Successful experience with account based marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Please apply here: Job Application for Director of Demand Generation at Checkr