AnsweredAssumed Answered

POST Form Data using REST API

Question asked by Abhay Dhar on Jun 1, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 2, 2018 by Ben Griffith

Hi,

My company has recently started integration work on Marketo. We were earlier using Pardot-Salesforce to capture formdata , now the same needs to replaced with Marketo using their REST API.

!

Going through the documentation I dont see any REST API which shows that I can POST data to a form( I have successfully created a form and able to submit data by embedding it in a form) and also linking the form data to the Form Landing Page . The Lead or Form is actually shown as a Member only if I use the Form landing page to post data to it. Though the data is shown under the Marketing studio , if I like search based on email Id

Question

1- How should I replace my existing codebase to use the Marketo Forms , with minimal coding effort.

2- Which endpoint should I use to POST the form data to Marketo. I am sorry I have gone through the documentation twice and implemented a few code examples , But I am not sure which endpoint I should use. I can see that the embed form POSTS data to .marketo.com/index.php/leadCapture/save2 ?

If nothing works , I am going to use this endpoint , though this is not documented in REST documentation.

2- Is it possible to Link the Form's Data (emailId? ) to the actual form ?

@Beth Corby

Outcomes