Spirent is looking for a highly creative individual with proven Marketing Automation and digital operations experience to provide hands-on leadership to a small multi-disciplined team. This is an exciting opportunity to drive Spirent’s Marketing Automation to the next level in a Marketo/Salesforce environment.
Working closely with the Director of Corporate Marketing and as a key part of the Marketing Solutions & Services team, the Marketing Automation and digital operations Manager will be responsible for the ongoing development and administration of all Marketing Automation tools and processes. Key responsibilities include data storage and bi-directional flows in our Marketing Automation infrastructure (Marketo/Salesforce) together with its linkages to key Spirent business systems and analytics as part of Spirent’s global digital infrastructure. This role requires close interaction with Sales Operations teams to support evolutions in lead management processes that drive sales effectiveness and pipeline growth.
This role will also have management responsibility for Spirent.com, associated websites and integrated tools including hosting platforms, content management, usability and navigation.
A demonstrable understanding and appropriate qualification in marketing automation systems and/or Salesforce is required and experience with advanced lead scoring, nurturing and attribution modeling techniques is essential.
The role will manage a number of high profile projects and programs so a proven methodology in program management is essential to scope, run and report on multiple programs.
- Scope and deliver Marketing Automation processes and projects from inception to maintenance
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce
- Develop lead scoring and quality management processes to help the sales organization in identifying qualified leads and driving towards pipeline growth
- Develop analytics reporting to effectively manage lead performance and Marketing ROI
- Be the guardian of world-class digital customer experience across all platforms. Continually developing functionality, flow, consistency, usability, and ease of use
- Raise the bar on website performance including: improving digital performance, continuously improving UX for better conversion and brand awareness, developing strong targets, analytics and reporting
- Submit and manage an annual budget for CRM and Marketing Automation needs
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical operations for Marketo and liaison with Salesforce admins
- Technical support for analytics reporting and dashboards
- Build and maintain a complete digital roadmap and project schedules, made constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion
- Ensure data integrity through effective design and maintenance of the Salesforce.com and Marketo applications.
- Responsibility for managing a small team of Marketo users and web developers and resolving operational issues regarding website maintenance, content management, email marketing and data management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience managing digital programs, ideally in a B2B, technology and/or agency environment
- 5 years’ experience directly managing teams and cross-functional work groups
- 2+ years’ hands-on Marketing Automation experience in a Marketo environment
- Marketo and/or Salesforce Administrator certification
- Highly proficient in Marketing Automation methodology and lead management
- Experience building contact nurturing/lead scoring campaigns using email and social channels
- Expertise in web analytics, metrics, and reporting
- Proficient using MS Office applications
- Proficient using task and project management tools
- Demonstrable success building and leading a team
- Excellent problem solving, project management and communication skills.
- Appreciation of how UX design and relevant navigation delivers on marketing goals.
- Prior success in driving digital transformation
NICE TO HAVE
- Working knowledge of Account Based Marketing data requirements and tools such as DemandBase
- Working knowledge of Zift or similar partner portal application
- Understanding of web hosting environments including specifications, contracts and managing vendors
- Experience using Sitecore or similar Enterprise CMS
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Working knowledge and experience using Adobe applications (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate across business units and geographies
- Ability to identify and conceptualize innovative digital solutions to meet business needs
If interested, please reach out to me and we can talk. Thanks.