This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to support the Marketing group at OSIsoft. The successful applicant will lead our global webinar program that generates over 8,000 customer registrations per year, and be responsible for other activities and opportunities within marketing as time permits.
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator will be to create, own, promote and host a calendar of public online events to deliver thought leadership and early awareness of OSIsoft’s enterprise industrial software, customer use cases and partner opportunities. The role will require maintaining a platform for OSIsoft colleagues to execute their own webinars, and using the same platform to recruit speakers, create messaging, landing pages for promotion, e-mail campaigns presenter reviews, and used detailed data reports to improve the global webinar program.
- You will expand your marketing automation skills, messaging, promotion and design skills while supporting the webinar program.
- You will work with a team of 11 campaign managers and 18 Industry subject matter experts, there will be additional opportunities to support marketing activities outside the webinar program. This could include:
- Content creation,
- Events and event promotion,
- Digital nurture campaigns and promotions based on the skills and interest of the successful applicant.
- Min of 1 year experience in a marketing function.
- Prior marketing academic experience a plus.
- Computer and technical proficiency required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlooks, PowerPoint) software.
- Prior experience with Marketo and Salesforce systems, preferred.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, ability to influence others to deliver timely and high quality content and presentations for a successful webinar program.
- Success for the role will be the ability to host 10 webinars a year, attracting over 8,000 registrations and have time to learn, grow and support other activities within marketing.
If you are interested, please apply here: Workday