Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized worldwide leader in business networking. With over 8,400 chapters meeting every week in 73 countries, we have grown to over 235,000 member-businesses. BNI members meet each week to share qualified business referrals, to grow professionally, and to create lifelong relationships with like-minded business professionals. Now is an especially exciting time to join us as we embark on our growth plan for BNI’s next 30 years. Strong leaders have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual. See www.bni.com to learn more. EOE.
Job Description: Global Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, the Global Marketing Manager will play a crucial and high profile role in the global marketing department. This individual will enhance membership growth by significantly increasing awareness of BNI worldwide and helping business professionals understand what makes BNI such a compelling opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity to become an important part of a growing team and a growing company. High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them. Did we mention that we’re also fun to work with?!
This Role Entails the Following:
- Highlighting BNI’s remarkable points of differentiation, crafting inbound marketing campaigns, pinpointing relevant messaging strategies, identify tactics/marketing services to achieve objectives
- Working really hard to implement the aforementioned strategies
- Analyzing program performance and implementing modifications as necessary
- Constant A/B testing of messages to ensure that we are driving the maximum amount of engagement possible with prospects and members
- Assisting the Director of Global Marketing to work across our organization to identify marketing and communications needs
- Constantly evaluating the entire marketing landscape to stay informed on new and emerging techniques and strategies
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to efficiently and effectively execute on initiatives
Job Requirements (please only apply if you strictly meet the criteria below):
- Experience driving impactful inbound and content marketing programs
- Branding development and execution experience
- Experience leveraging social and mobile to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Experience utilizing a marketing automation platform (Marketo highly preferred) to drive engagement
- Experience with digital platforms (Craft or WordPress CMS, social publishing)
- Design and multimedia experience (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects)
- At least four years of professional marketing experience
- High-sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Four-year degree with a 3.0 GPA or better
- Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor
- Excellent oral communication skills with a high level of professional confidence
- Used to working in a fast-paced, fun, and collegial environment
- Ability to travel as needed, with some international travel possible
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with a membership based organization
- Familiarity with BNI and/or current or prior membership in BNI
This is a full-time role based out of BNI’s Global Headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. BNI’s wonderful culture based on Givers Gain® is lived out every day by our team and over 230,000 members globally. Learn more at www.bni.com.
Note: Please email MarketingOpportunities@bni.com with “Global Marketing Manager” in the subject line along with 1) a unique cover letter; 2) a resume; and 3) salary history to be considered for this position.