Marketing Automation Specialist / Online Marketing Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Would you like to work for fast-growing, innovative company, in an environment established to bring out the Star in you? WebInterpret is offering the opportunity to join a hungry and dynamic team based in Warsaw's newest prime location.
Webinterpret is searching for a skilled, analytical person with a passion for technology and e-commerce, to support our digital marketing campaigns and sales acquisition activities. You will play an important role in enhancing the visibility and reputation of Webinterpret within the international ecommerce market.
What You'll Do:
- Designing and improving the current use of our marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Setting up marketing communication with leads and customers within the automation tool.
- Supporting and improving the existing email & SMS campaigns (e.g new triggers, tokens etc.)
- Planning and deploying ecommerce email marketing campaigns in various languages.
- Developing a strategy for leads nurturing and acquisition for different client segments globally.
- Helping with the customer retention strategy.
- Managing lead databases using Salesforce and Marketo.
- Analysing results from actions taken (e.g. ROI tracking in lead acquisition).
- Working together with designers and copywriters in preparing email materials, website development etc.
Qualifications “Must have”:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing email and direct marketing communications, creating and launching email campaigns.
- Ability to ensure effective and accurate administration support within all tools.
- Excellent skills in data and report management.
- Needs to have a demonstrable ability to process and understand data using various analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Salesforce etc.).
- A good knowledge and use of email marketing tools, CRM, database segmentation, and campaigns configuration with a strong willingness to grow in this area.
- At least basic experience in integration marketing tools with other services (e.g. email campaigns triggered via API calls, integration with CRM or providers services like SMS, survey or webinar, integrations and configuration with Google Analytics).
- Must be committed, motivated, target driven and be equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Good communication and problem solving skills.
- A good understanding of the online interactive experience, and the role effective marketing has in within it.
- Have a command of English (both written and spoken, level B2 and higher)