SOLVED

Using programs in an engagement program -- safe to use member of program is any?

Go to solution
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Using programs in an engagement program -- safe to use member of program is any?

When using programs within an engagement program stream, you select a smart campaign that requires a "Member of Engagement Program" filter. My question is, is there any reason that this shouldn't always be set as "Member of Engagement Program = TRUE" and "Program IS ANY"?

Even if that smart campaign states it would affect any leads in the system that are in an engagement program, only the leads running through that particular engagement program would run through the smart campaign on that cast -- right?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Using programs in an engagement program -- safe to use member of program is any?

You may want to use that PRogram in multiple ways, like other Engagement Programs.

That Smart Campaign, however, is run by the Engagement Cast, NOT anything else. I would expect that you would have no issues by leaving it as Any or just setting it to a specific Engagement.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Using programs in an engagement program -- safe to use member of program is any?

You may want to use that PRogram in multiple ways, like other Engagement Programs.

That Smart Campaign, however, is run by the Engagement Cast, NOT anything else. I would expect that you would have no issues by leaving it as Any or just setting it to a specific Engagement.
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Thanks, Josh. I couldn't think of a reason it wouldn't work... and I also couldn't think of a reason why I would need to do it. Just over-thinking a few things, I guess.