0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2018 12:54 PM by Paul Wilson

[MSD MUG Meetings] Here's the Schedule of meetings for the rest of 2018

Paul Wilson

Hello everyone!

Now that the dust has settled after Marketo Summit I wanted to share the schedule of meetings for the remainder of 2018. I am very pleased with the level of executive involvement we now have from the product, customer success, and customer support teams and I look forward to their active involvement in our sessions. Following the Networking session at Summit we will be having meetings senior members from the 3 core Marketo teams joining every 2nd meeting. You will see below that meetings are on Tuesdays at 11:00 am PT and every other meeting is 90 minutes long and to allow more time with those resources. We are also inviting MSD users to participate in 2 user advisory teams, one for product and one for client success and client support.

These initiatives will enable greater communication between users and senior representatives from Marketo - and the key to their success is active involvement from all of us, so please add these meetings to your calendar (links in the table below). If you have any questions please reach out.

I look forward to catching up with you all on May 29th!

PW

Date
      Main Topic & Guests
      Notes

Tuesday May 29th

11:00 am PT

90 minutes

Add to cal

• Main Topic: Review of feedback received during MS Dynamics Networking Session @ Summit
      • Update from senior representatives from Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product Management
      • Discussion on how to improve communication with MS Dynamics Users
      • Creation of a MS Dynamics Users product advisory team
      • Creation of a MS Dynamics Users client success and client support advisory team

If you were not able to attend summit there was a session with Ajay Awatramani [PM], Patricia Lughezzani Lughezzani, and

Srikant Sharma that was a productive opportunity to define ways to improve the level of engagement that Marketo

has with MS Dynamics customers. In this meeting we will talk about some of the changes coming following on to that session.

Tuesday July 10th

Tuesday July 17th

60 Minutes

• Main Topic: Bizable and MS Dynamics
      • Update from the MS Dynamics Users advisory teams
      • Open discussion
      Please note this meeting has been rescheduled from July 10th to July 17th.

Tuesday August 21st

90 Minutes

Add to cal

• Main Topic: TBD Please send me your thoughts
      • Update from senior representatives from Customer Success, Customer Support, and Product Management
      • Open discussion
      Unfortunately I am not able to host this month's Virtual MUG.

Tuesday October 2nd

60 Minutes

Add to cal

• Main Topic: Update on what's been going on at Marketo
      • Project Meta - Marketo Migration
      • Open discussion

Tuesday November 13th - RESCHEDULED to the 27th

60 Minutes

• Main Topic: TBD Please send me your thoughts
      • Open discussion

Tuesday December 18th

60 Minutes

Add to cal

• Main Topic: 2019 Planning for the MS Dynamics User Group
      • Update from the MS Dynamics Users advisory teams
      • Open discussion