The Marketing Strategy and Operations team at AppDynamics is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist. See the full job description and apply here.
The Marketing Strategy & Operations team is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst that will focus on database hygiene, optimization, and segmentation. This role will work within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) and utilize marketing technology tools to implement and execute database best practices. A successful applicant will be a self-starter who can critically think through a data problem and construct solutions. This candidate would benefit from joining an experienced and innovative marketing strategy and operations team, and would stay well informed on marketing wide strategy.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and Marketo performance
- Analyze lead segmentation based on preferences, needs, and challenges of each buyer’s persona
- Responsible for supporting automation execution which includes, but is not limited to: enabling campaigns team, workflow set-up, process documentation and reporting
- Work with the Business Information Systems team to identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between Marketo & Salesforce
- Become an expert in all aspects of Marketing analytics and the systems necessary to generate them (database metrics, engagement metrics, attribution)
- 1-3 years of experience with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo (preferred), Eloqua or Pardot
- A Marketo Certified Expert is a big plus
- Experience working within a marketing database, e.g. custom segments
- Experience with platforms comparable to Salesforce.com (CRM), Leadspace (enrichment and scoring), Tableau (data visualization) is a plus
- Organized and data oriented with great attention to detail
- Inquisitive and curious by nature. Enjoys figuring things out.
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind